A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Strength and Conditioning Coach – PICP Performance Specialist
Specialises in athletic development and has worked with athletes across a wide range of sports. When based in Ireland, the vast majority of athletes he works with are from a Gaelic Football background, however, he has also worked with athletes that participate in Hurling, Handball, Rugby and Golf at a high level. Pauric has also spent time in America working with professional athletes in both Ice Hockey and American Football. Pauric has carried out the strength and conditioning for all Down Under Age Development Squads for the last number of years and currently works with Burren GAA U14, U16, Minor and Senior teams.
Whilst his main emphasis is improving sports performance, he also has vast experience in utilising weight training for improving peoples body composition and helping them reach their fat loss and muscle gain goals.
Pauric is a big believer in continuous education and frequently travels back and forth to America constantly expanding his knowledge. Some of the courses he has taken in the past couple of years include;
- UKSCA – Foundational Workshop – January 2014
- UKSCA – Olympic Weightlifting Workshop – March 2014
- PICP Performance Specialist Level 1 – September 2014
- PICP Performance Specialist Level 2 – September 2014
- Poliquin Group Body Composition Training Camp – September 2015
- Poliquin Group Fundamentals of Periodisation – November 2015
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 – April 2016
- PICP Performance Specialist Level 3 – May 2016
- PICP Performance Specialist Level 4 – May 2016
- Poliquin Group Developing Explosive Strength Using Plyometrics – April 2017
- Kilo Strength Society - Power Development Workshop - August 2017
- Kilo Strength Society - Sports Specific Training Camp - August 2018
Chartered physiotherapist who specialises in the management of sports injuries. Orla has worked with elite international athletes over the last 10 years, including; Irish Elite Boxing Squad, Professional Golf, Irish Judo, Irish Athletics, GB Swimming and Skiing. She has also considerable GAA experience having worked with Down and Armagh Senior Football Teams and currently works with underage systems in Down and numerous club sides.
Orla has a keen interest in rehab and injury prevention and has achieved EXOS performance specialist certification. Additionally she is a certified Pilates instructor, teaching classes for over 10 years and holds a Personal training level 3 accreditation having a special interest in ante/post natal exercise and female training.